Hamlet Co (“Hamlet”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects personal information about you in order to:
- respond to your enquiries or feedback or resolve a complaint;
- market and promote Hamlet Co products or services to you, which may be of interest to you;
- provide further information about products and services offered by us or our partners or which you may have requested;
- conduct research to improve our products and services or your customer experience with us; and
The information you provide will be collected by us directly from you wherever practicable.
From time to time, we may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties, including: our consultants, agents or contractors acting on Hamlet Co’s behalf, third party providers who may help us deliver our products and services (including marketing agencies, researchers and business partners), or where we are required to do so by law. We may disclose personal information to entities outside Australia, including to data hosting and other service providers.
If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to respond to your enquiries, provide the requested products or services to the same standard or at all, or give you important information about our products and services.
- how we collect, use, store, disclose, and manage your personal information;
- how you may access and correct your personal information;
- how you can make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
- how we handle any complaint.